You can be a family caregiver AND have a life.
“Powerful Tools for Caregivers” teaches you how.
You don’t have to put your life on hold to care for a family member. Get your life back by attending this FREE training that includes:
- A free copy of The Caregiver Handbook.
- Free respite care for your loved one while you attend class
- Three free hours of Saturday respite care
- Learning what you can do to keep your caregiver duties from crowding out important activities and relationships
- Techniques for handling difficult family communications
- How to access additional resources and assistance
Classes meet every Tuesday, from 3:30-5:00 PM, for six consecutive weeks, at EADS’ Bellevue Center, 12831 NE 21st Place, Bellevue, WA.
New Classes Start:
New classes start on a periodic basis depending on interest. Register below!
“I cannot recommend highly enough the ‘Powerful Tools for Caregivers’ training.” ~Gail Sheehy, best selling author of “Passages”.
To Register Click HERE